Back to school means back to work! Gear up for fall networking events by ensuring you are using LinkedIn to your advantage.
◦ Change your backdrop regularly to tie into a promotion or seasonal offering
◦ Add a headline – be sure to include a keyword
◦ This should be your elevator pitch (why someone should choose you/your company)
◦ Always include a call-to-action
◦ If possible, add video
3. Work Description:
◦ Shouldn’t be a resume
◦ Use this area to talk about the company
4. Personal Note to Contacts:
◦ Customize a personal note instead of using a template
◦ Instead of sending inmail to contact people you don’t know you can join a group they belong to and will be able to send them a message without using Inmail
If you’d like a free review of your LinkedIn profile, contact us today. We’re happy to help make 2014 the most profitable it can be!