Be honest with yourself – are you really making the most of your Internet presence? If you’re like most companies, you know that there are opportunities you’re missing practically every day.
That’s why we’ve developed this list of 9 ways to make the most out of your Internet presence. Try some (or all!) for the impact you need.
- Create a blog and keep it updated at least three times a week. Remember: Unique content with SEO flair sells!
- Send out an e-newsletter to your prospects and clients. Choose a regular interval that you know you can commit to, such as once a week, biweekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Launch video campaigns. Videos have the power to reach through the Internet and make a strong impression. So why not use them in your business?
- Join the social networking revolution! If you’re not on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networking sites, you’re missing out!
- Try pay-per-click (and similar) advertising. Believe it or not, it can be a fast and reliable way to garner new clientele or generate warm/hot leads.
- Create landing pages specific to different audiences. Afterwards, track them for a powerful way to evaluate how well your marketing strategy is working.
- Offer other businesses the opportunity to become your company’s affiliate. It’s like having a sales force that’s working for you 24/7!
- Think of your website as a resource. Add articles, news items, fact sheets and case studies so it’s more than just a sales tool.
- Start following other people’s blogs, sites, social networking posts, etc. This will begin a “thread” that leads back to you… and may generate interest!
Check out our videos on You Tube!