Have you ever wondered what the best ways are to keep that blog of yours rolling along? We know we have! It’s definitely a commitment and we’ve tried a combination of many different methods that we’d like to share with you.
1. Obtain Material from Guest Bloggers: Not only does this keep the blog fresh, but it also gives readers something different to think about.
2. Hire Someone to Write Some Posts for You: Crunched for time? That’s why they have ghostwriters out there! They’ll provide you with content (either in part or full) to minimize your time investment if it’s “one of those weeks”.
3. Grab Some “Free Copy”: There are plenty of sites that offer free articles as long as you don’t change the text and you properly attribute the copy to its source.
4. Set up a Google Alert for Keywords: You know you have industry keywords and items about which you blog on a regular basis. So set up a Google alert (or dozens of them if you wish). That way, you can find out what’s hot and share the links with blog visitors.
5. Keep It Short!: Your blog articles don’t have to be the length of a Tolstoy novel. Sometimes, just a few sentences is all you need.
Check out our videos on You Tube!