Why should you love your public relations professionals? We’ll tell you why. In fact, we’ll give you six reasons why your public relations folks are your friends.
1. You can trust us. We’re here to help you be successful, which means we have your best interests in mind and at heart. We are the one outside entity that wants only the best for you, and as such, your new ideas, strategies and fears are safe with us.
2. We’re honest with you. There’s no beating around the bush about what we think will work and what we think won’t work. We tell it to you straight, unlike some folks in your own organization who might be afraid to voice their dissenting opinions or point out errors. We want you to look your best, so we are that friend who will not let you put anything but your best foot forward.
3. We have the experience you need. We’ve seen just about every campaign and gimmick in the business. We know what works before you spend money and time experimenting. That experience comes into play especially when your company is faced with negative publicity about something. We know how to turn the tide as quickly and positively as possible.
4. We understand social media marketing. We’ve studied it, worked with it, honed a proven approach to it. It’s probably relatively new to you, but it’s not new to us. And for a medium that’s increasingly important to your brand and your bottom line, it’s good to have experience not just “following” you but leading you.
5. We can write. We cannot emphasize this one enough. Everyone thinks they can write, but public relations firms are experts with the written word. It is their chosen medium.
6. We’ve got your back. We stand up for you, look out for you, publicly praise and pardon you. It’s nice to have someone to stand up for you when times get tough, but when it comes to the media it’s essential.
Convinced you need a public relations professional behind your efforts? Contact Einstein Marketing Group today!